Nick April 19, 202153 views
Since they are related to your company, your Outlook contacts are important. However, if you ever need to Transfer Outlook Contacts to iPhone or some other system or network, including Gmail, iCloud, and Excel, among others, you will be unable to do so with your own.
This is why we’ve created a fast and detailed program to help you in transitioning all Outlook contacts to iPhone, including platforms like iCloud, Gmail, and Excel. Let’s get started:
Transfer Outlook Contacts to iPhone
Do you have no idea how to move Outlook contacts to your iPhone? Don’t complicate matters. The steps below will help you do it quickly and easily:
- CopyTrans Contacts is used to pass the.csv file.
- After you’ve opened CopyTrans Contacts, connect your iPhone to the PC.
- In the CopyTrans Contacts application, click the ‘Import Contacts’ tab.
- Select ‘From a file (all touch formats)’.
- Enter the path to your Outlook.csv file, pick it, and press the ‘Open’ button.
- Your Outlook contacts will be immediately copied and saved to your iPhone.
Transfer Outlook Contacts to Gmail
So, the ‘transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone’ protocol is now complete. Excellent! It’s time to go on and figure out how to switch Outlook contacts to Gmail.
Gmail is one of the world’s most popular free email service providers. If you ever need to switch contacts from Outlook to Gmail, take these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘File’ menu in Outlook.
- To open the Outlook Options page, select Options.
- Select the Advanced option.
- Select the Export option.
- The ‘Import and Export’ Wizard appears. select the Export to a file option.
- If you want to export your Outlook contacts to any version of Excel, choose the ‘Comma Separated Values’ choice.
- Choose the place to which you want to export the contacts and then press next.
- If you want to change how the contacts look and are saved. Go to Map Custom Fields and make the modifications.
- To begin exporting your contacts, click the Finish button.
Your contact information will be stored in the.cv file. Take these measures to import them into your Gmail account:
- Open your Gmail account and pick Contacts from the left side.
- Now, on the right, select the Import button.
- Pick Browse from the Import Contacts menu.
- Choose the newly created file and press the Open-5.
- To import your contacts into your Gmail account, choose the Import option.
Export in Outlook Contacts to Excel
- From the top, select the first tab marked ‘File.’
- Select the ‘Import & Export’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Import/Export’ option to launch the import and export wizard.
- After launching the wizard, select the ‘Export To a File’ option and proceed by clicking next.
- If you want to export your Outlook contacts to every version of Excel, choose the ‘Comma Separated Values’ choice and press the next button.
- Select the ‘Contact option’ from the Outlook Data File drop-down list and press the Next button.
- Choose the location of the file in which you want to store your contacts and press the next button.
- When you hit the ‘Finish’ button, your contacts will begin to be exported. When the export is over, the ‘Import & Export’ wizard will be removed.
- Your file will be saved with the.csv extension. When you open it in Excel, you’ll see a list of all your contacts.
Transfer Your Outlook Contacts to iCloud (via iCloud.com)
- Select all of the connections you want to export.
- Now, pick ‘Export’ from the ‘More’ menu.
- Choose the ‘vCard Format’ option in the export menu to save your contacts in a vCard format file.
- Now navigate to iCloud and sign in with your iTunes account.
- Select the ‘Import vCard’ option from the contacts button.
- Choose the newly generated file and import it.
Many of the above methods for transferring Outlook contacts to iPhone, Gmail, iCloud, and Excel have been tried and checked. If you find any problems or errors when using them, such as How to auto BCC yourself in Outlook, you can call Outlook helpline number 1-(844) 414-5222 at any time.
Continue reading on our website Webmailtech.net to learn how to transfer contacts from Outlook to Yahoo mail, how to transfer contacts from Android to Outlook, how to transfer contacts to Outlook 2010, how to transfer contacts to Outlook 2013, how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Outlook 2013, and how to transfer contacts from Lotus Notes to Outlook.