May 30, 2021
Yahoo Mail is one of the most popular free web-based email services today. Yahoo, on either hand, does not have an Outbox folder unless it is manually created. It features standard folders such as Drafts, Trash, Inbox, and Sent. If you have set your Yahoo Mail account on an email client on your smartphone, the Outbox folder will be visible briefly. In the Yahoo Mail app, you can also access the Yahoo Email Stuck in Outbox folder. Follow the easy steps.
- Verify that you have a reliable Internet connection on your smartphone.
- Verify the Wi-Fi connection if you’ve connected your phone to a local wireless network.
- Log in the Yahoo Mail app.
- Restart your smartphone and reconnect it to the wireless network.
- To open Yahoo Mail, tap the icon on the apps screen.
- Then, at the top, hit the Menu icon and choose the Outbox folder from the displayed list.
- Select the email that has stuck in the Outbox folder.
- To remove an email from the Outbox folder, tap the Delete icon.
- Now, send a fresh email to the same recipient to see if the problem has been fixed.
- Remove and reconfigure your email account if the problem persists.
- The Outbox folder is visible if you have setup an IMAP or POP account for your Yahoo Mail in the Microsoft Outlook email client. The pending emails found in Outlook’s Yahoo Email Stuck in Outbox folder.
- When an email message gets stuck in your Outbox, go to the Send/Receive tab at the top of your Outlook window and choose Work Offline option.
- Then, on the menu panel click the Outbox tab.
- Locate the Outbox folder and clicking the Delete key.
- You may also delete it by dragging it to the Drafts folder. To delete a message from your mailbox, double–click it and then use the Delete button.
- If the problem persists, launch the Task Manager by using the Ctrl + Alt + Del shortcut keys.
- Go to Processes tab and pick the Outlook.exe process.
- To exit your Outlook app, click the End Process button.
- Restart Outlook and set it to work online.
- The Yahoo email problem is fixed.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE