Nick May 30, 202133 views
Yahoo Email Stuck In Draft
All email clients and web-based email systems, including Yahoo Mail, contain a few basic folders such as Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Trash, and Sent. The Outbox folder is not available in web-based Yahoo Mail. If your Yahoo email is stranded in your inbox, it will be automatically deleted. Yahoo Email Stuck will automatically transfer messages you create to the Drafts folder if you do not reject them.
If your Yahoo Email Stuck in Drafts and you are uncertain how to continue, continue reading the steps below.
- To start, avoid login Yahoo Mail.
- Click the Drafts folder’s tab in the left-side panel to open it.
- Choose email Drafts folder.
- Select what you want to do with the email that becomes stuck in the folder.
- You have the ability to review, edit, or resend the email message.
- Check the To field and the body of the article if you want to send the email message.
- Make care not to enter more than one recipient in the To field.
- Also, avoid sending out a large number of emails at once.
- After checking that you have properly added the attachments (if available) and filled in the required fields, select the Send button.
- If you want to remove an email message that is still in the Drafts folder, click and drag it to the Trash folder.
- When you’re unable to erase or resend the email message, erase your browsing data and cookies.
- If you’re using Google Chrome to access Yahoo Mail, click the More button in the top-right corner and then select More tools. Clear your browsing history.
- Select the All time option from the menu as your time range and tick all the checkboxes.
- Finally, click the Clear data option to delete your internet history and cookies.
- Log in to Yahoo Mail once more and send a test email.
- If Yahoo Mail becomes stuck in Drafts again, please contact our technical experts for remote assistance via clicking the Call button on this page.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE