Nick May 30, 202139 views
Yahoo Email Server
Here you read Yahoo Email Server Error:
- Some Yahoo Email Server Error are common. They are only temporary.
- Sometimes Yahoo errors are auto corrected.
- If the issues persist, follow the steps described below.
- Log out of your Yahoo account on all devices, including your desktop, laptop, and others.
- Open to the cache settings on your browser.
- Clear the cache and cookies that are causing the Yahoo mail problem.
- The clean Cache option is available in the clean browsing history option.
- Check the problem.
- If Yahoo displays Temporary errors like as Error 19 and Error 999, try visiting Yahoo mail with a different browser.
- Check to see if Yahoo supports the version of your browser and operating system.
Reconfigure POP/IMAP configuration
- Check that you have input the right IMAP configuration information.
- Incoming Server: imap.mail.Yahoo.com
- Port number: 993
- Outgoing Server: smtp.mail.Yahoo.com
- Port number: 587
- Enter the login information.
- For password authentication, select Yes.
- Clear the local DNS cache to allow IP address to be detected.
- DNS service is supplied Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- To clear your local DNS, use the command prompt on Windows.
- Enter the command Ipconfig/flushdns to finish the step.
- Sometimes the problem from antivirus, firewalls, or other network protocols.
Your Internet Service Provider may be able to assist you with unblocking ports. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support team for help in solving the Yahoo Email Server Error.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE