Why Yahoo Mail Not Working On Chrome?
Yahoo Mail Not Working On Chrome
Yahoo! Mail is a free email service provider that is used by millions of people worldwide. It is compatible with nearly all web browsers, even the most recent versions. However, owing to a variety of situations, you may be unable to open Yahoo in some browsers. This post will show you how to repair Yahoo Mail not working in Chrome. Google Chrome is one of the greatest web browsers that is compatible with Yahoo’s most recent version. If you ’re struggling, first check to see if Yahoo! Mail services and features were updated.
SOL. 1: Shut off your computer
- If Yahoo Mail still does not function with Chrome, restart your computer.
- Usually, a restart may resolve some common issues.
- Simply restart your computer to see whether the problem is fixed.
SOL. 2: Clear the cache memory of the Google Chrome browser.
- Open your Google Chrome web browser.
- Click to the Menu section.
- Then, select More Tools, followed the Clear Browsing.
- Choose All-Time or a specific time range from the take menu.
- Enable the Cached images and files option by selecting the tick next to it, then hit the Clear Data button.
SOL. 3: Install the latest version of Google Chrome.
- To upgrade the Google Chrome browser, follow the steps below:
- On the browser’s home page, click on Menu button.
- Select Help, followed the About Google Chrome.
- A new tab will appear, presenting the most recent version of Chrome.
- To check for updates, click the Update Google Chrome button.
- If any updates are available, they will be installed as soon as they are available.
If Yahoo! Mail still doesn’t work in Chrome after updating it, follow the steps below.
SOL. 4: Remove google browser extension
If you have installed any security extensions in Chrome, you may also have this problem. You may check this by temporarily disabling the newly installed extension. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Go to Google Chrome’s Menu and click More tools.
- Select the Extension option. In the window that opens, you can view all of the newly installed extensions.
- Remove all of the extensions by clicking the Remove button next to them.
- Relaunch Yahoo! Mail on your browser.
You may obtain remote assistance in fixing this issue by clicking the Call button on this page.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE