July 17, 2021
Yahoo Mail Not Working On iPhone
The majority of email users often experience Yahoo mail access issues on their iPhone. This problem is caused by a variety of factors. If your Yahoo mail is not working on your iPhone, try the simple fixes on this page.
Sol. 1: Check the Status of Your Internet Connection
- To begin, ensure that your iPhone is online.
- If your iPhone is not connected to the internet, you may have this problem.
Sol. 2: Use One Web Browser
If you encounter the Yahoo mail not working issue when using the Yahoo Mail app, try accessing your email account using a web browser.
- Click on your iPhone.
- Go to the Yahoo! Mail sign-in page.
- Fill up the required areas with your Yahoo! Mail login information.
- If you can access your account, the problem is with the mobile app.
- If you can’t log in to your account, make sure you’ve entered the correct credentials. It might be the cause of Yahoo mail not working on iPhone.
Sol. 3: Update the Yahoo Mail App
Check if the Yahoo! Mail app on your iPhone is updated. Follow the steps below to verify and update it.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Then, tap Today, followed by your Profile icon.
- The pending upgrades and their release notes were now viewable.
- Locate the Yahoo! Mail app and touch the Update button (if available) beside it.
- Try to access your Yahoo mail account when the app has been updated.
Sol. 4: Update Your Operating System
- Check to see if your iPhone’s operating system is up-to-date.
- If it isn’t, update it before attempting to access your Yahoo Mail account on your iPhone.
Sol. 5: Re-Insert Yahoo Mail To iOS Mail
If none of the above solutions work, remove and re-add the Yahoo Mail account.
Remove an Account
- Click to iOS Settings.
- Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Pick your Yahoo Mail account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Delete Account option.
Re-adding the Account
- Tap Account & Passwords > Add Account > Yahoo on the iOS Settings screen.
- Enter your Yahoo! Mail account’s email address and password in the requested boxes.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the account setup process.
- Finally, press Save.
Check to see if the Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone problem is resolved.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE