Why Isn’t My Yahoo Mail Working On My iPhone?
Yahoo Mail Not Working On iPhone
The majority of email users often experience Yahoo mail access issues on their iPhone. This problem is caused by a variety of factors. If your Yahoo mail is not working on your iPhone, try the simple fixes on this page.
Sol. 1: Check the Status of Your Internet Connection
- To begin, ensure that your iPhone is online.
- If your iPhone is not connected to the internet, you may have this problem.
Sol. 2: Use One Web Browser
If you encounter the Yahoo mail not working issue when using the Yahoo Mail app, try accessing your email account using a web browser.
- Click on your iPhone.
- Go to the Yahoo! Mail sign-in page.
- Fill up the required areas with your Yahoo! Mail login information.
- If you can access your account, the problem is with the mobile app.
- If you can’t log in to your account, make sure you’ve entered the correct credentials. It might be the cause of Yahoo mail not working on iPhone.
Sol. 3: Update the Yahoo Mail App
Check if the Yahoo! Mail app on your iPhone is updated. Follow the steps below to verify and update it.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Then, tap Today, followed by your Profile icon.
- The pending upgrades and their release notes were now viewable.
- Locate the Yahoo! Mail app and touch the Update button (if available) beside it.
- Try to access your Yahoo mail account when the app has been updated.
Sol. 4: Update Your Operating System
- Check to see if your iPhone’s operating system is up-to-date.
- If it isn’t, update it before attempting to access your Yahoo Mail account on your iPhone.
Sol. 5: Re-Insert Yahoo Mail To iOS Mail
If none of the above solutions work, remove and re-add the Yahoo Mail account.
Remove an Account
- Click to iOS Settings.
- Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Pick your Yahoo Mail account from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Delete Account option.
Re-adding the Account
- Tap Account & Passwords > Add Account > Yahoo on the iOS Settings screen.
- Enter your Yahoo! Mail account’s email address and password in the requested boxes.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Follow the on-screen steps to complete the account setup process.
- Finally, press Save.
Check to see if the Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone problem is resolved.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE