Nick July 17, 202143 views
Yahoo Mail not receiving FB code
Getting a Facebook account is always beneficial when it comes to interacting with your friends and community. This is one of the reasons why it used by millions of people worldwide. You may create and manage your own Facebook account using your e-mail address or mobile phone. When you try to change account preferences such as password after creating the account. In most cases, FB confirmation code is successfully given to correct email address. If your Yahoo Mail is not receiving Facebook code, try the following ways to address your Yahoo Mail not receiving Facebook code issue.
Solution 1: Check Your Device’s Internet Access
- Your Yahoo Mail may not get the Facebook code for a variety of reasons, which is a poor or unstable Internet connection.
- As soon as you notice this problem, check to see if your device (computer or mobile phone) is connected to the Web.
- If your Internet connection is unstable, contact your ISP to address the problem.
- Now, attempt to obtain the Facebook code via your Yahoo Mail account.
Solution 2: Analyze the Spam or Junk Folder
- If you are not having problems receiving e-mails from others and just the Facebook code is not receiving, check for the missing e-mail in your Yahoo Mail account’s Spam, Trash, or Junk folder.
- If you see an email in the Spam folder, move it to the Inbox.
Solution 3: Enter correct email address again
- Check that you have entered your Yahoo Mail address correctly.
- If you provide an incorrect or invalid account address.
- Facebook will usually ask enter a valid one before sending the code.
- If you are prompted to re-enter the account address, do it correctly and click Send button.
Solution 4: Change the Email Notification
- Go to Settings and privacy section of your Facebook account.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click on Notifications tab, then on E-mail.
- Now, properly set the e-mail notification settings.
Now, if Yahoo mail is not receiving a Facebook code, click the Call button to receive remote assistance in resolving the issue.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE