Nick May 12, 202140 views
How To Setup Email On mac
Webmailtech here you, Learn how to Setup Email on a Mac in the sections below.
- In the first step, open Mac Mail on your device.
- Select Preferences from the Mail list, then press the Account button.
- Tap the + icon after selecting the Add Account option.
- Select the POP option from the drop-down menu on that tab.
- Enter your name, email address, username, password, and outgoing mail server details.
- After entering the server details, press the OK button.
Setup Microsoft Outlook Email on Mac
How to Setup Microsoft Outlook Email on a Mac in Steps:
- Go to the Tools menu in your system’s Outlook email on Mac.
- Select Accounts and then press the + button in the upper left corner of the keyboard.
- Select Other E-mail and enter your E-mail Address and Password in the required fields
- click the button to Add Account.
- Now, move to the incoming server box and enter.
- Imap.mail.me for me.com addresses
- Mail.mac.com is the email address for mac.com.
- Imap.mail.me.com for the icloud.com email address.
- Then, under the Outgoing Server box, select the Use SSL to Connect (recommended) function.
- Select the Override Default Port option from the same section and enter 587 as the port number.
Setup Gmail On Mac
Gmail Setup Procedures:
- The first step in the setup process is to open the System Preferences, which can be found under the Apple tab.
- Select Internet Accounts from the Preferences panel.
- On the following tab, tap the Google button. In the next step, enter your Google account credentials.
- Click the Next button and select the Mail app from the list of available apps.
- Your Gmail account is now setup on your Mac.
Setup AOL mail on Mac
Follow the instructions for AOL Mac Mail Setup.
- In the first step, select Mail from the Preferences menu.
- next, move to the Accounts tab and click the + button next to the Accounts option.
- In the following step, select the checkbox next to the AOL option.
- Fill in the blanks with your name, AOL email address, and AOL mail password.
- Tap the Sign In button, then choose the AOL account you created from the Accounts menu.
- Navigate to the Mailbox Behaviors tab and check that the box next to the Store Sent Messages on Server choice is unchecked.
- Messages to Delete You must choose the Quittig Mail option from the drop-down menu.
- Close the Account Configuration window. Pick the Save Changes to the AOL IMAP Account option when the Save Changes to the AOL IMAP Account prompt occurs.
Setup Zoho Mail On Mac
Setup Zoho Mail for Mac by following the steps below.
- Check to see if IMAP access is enabled in your Zoho mail interface.
- If not, go to the Settings menu after signing in to your Zoho mail account.
- Choose Mail Accounts, then IMAP Access.
- To allow it, click the Checkbox next to the IMAP Access option.
- Open Mac Mail on your device and go to the Accounts menu.
- To add a new user to the system, click the + button.
- In the following step, choose Other Mail Account.
- On the next page, enter the account details such as name, username, password, and other details.
- Next, set the account form to IMAP and the incoming server to imap.zozo.in for personal users and imappro.zoho.in for organization users.
- You must now setup the outgoing mail server to smtp.zoho.in.
- Click the Sign In tab. Following the verification process, the mail will be synced to the Mac device.
Setup Yahoo Mail on Mac
How to Setup Yahoo Mail on a Mac in Steps:
- In the first step, navigate to the Mail tab and select the Preferences option from the drop-down menu.
- Move to the Accounts tab and press the plus symbol Enter the email address and password correctly in the Add Account screen.
- Tap the Continue button and fill out the incoming and outgoing mail server screens with the following details.
- Incoming mail server setup: Account type: IMAP
Account description: explain your account.
Incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
Password and user name
- Outgoing mail server setup:
Description: a short description of your email
Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Username and password
- In the following step, check the account description and press the Create button.
Setup for Protonmail on Mac Mail
Follow the Protonmail Setup Instructions:
- To start, you must install the Bridge app on your Mac.
- Install it by following the instructions on your device.
- After that, you could add the ProtonMail app to the Bridge software that you have downloaded.
- To do so, select the Add Account option and, in the next step, enter the ProtonMail credentials.
- The server setup will be shown on your device. Verify it and wait for the Bridge password to be created.
- The bridge app’s password would be different from the ProtoMail account’s password.
- Pick the Preferences choice from the Mail tab on your Mac.
- To add a new account, click the + button. When the list of email service providers is shown, choose Other Email.
- Enter the proper name, username, and password. In the following step, mention the incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Your ProtonMail account is now setup on your Mac.