June 6, 2022
Setup Email On Windows
You can create an email address, you must first create a username. The recipient of a text message will read it. If you’re not sure how to set up email on Windows, follow these basic steps.
Setup Email On Windows 10
Here are the instructions for creating email on Windows 10:
- Windows 10 device, select Win button in the lower-left corner, go Mail option.
- Click the Settings icon in the Mail window.
- On the right panel of the screen, choose Manage Accounts, go Add Account.
- Select Advanced Setup -> Internet Email. Fill out the Account Name, Your Name, Incoming Mail Server, Email Address, User Name, Password, and Outgoing (SMTP) Email Server fields in the Internet e-mail Account Window. Choose IMAP.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Check the email address in all Done window and click Done.
Set up Email On Windows 7
Follow the steps described below to learn how to set up email on your Windows 7 device:
- On the Windows 7 device, open the Windows Mail application. Select Accounts from the Tools menu.
- As the Internet Accounts Window appears on the phone, click the Add button on the device’s right panel. The Select Account Window will now appear on the desktop.
- Choose Account Type Window, choose the Email Account button, go Next option.
- Fill out the Display Name field in the ‘Your Name’ window with your email username. To open the Internet Email Address Window, click the Next Window button.
- Type email address in the Email Address field. To continue with the email setup process on the Windows 7 device. Select the Next button at the end of the screen.
- In the ‘Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) Server’ and ‘Outgoing E-mail Server (SMTP) Name‘ fields of the Set Up E-mail Servers Window, type mail.yourdomain.com.
- From the Incoming E-Mail Server Type drop-down menu, choose IMAP. Make sure the box next to the option “Outgoing server needs authentication” is checked.
- To open the Internet Mail Logon Window, click the Next button. In the Email Username field, type your username. In the Password field, enter a password that you can easily remember.
- Make sure the box next to the option to “Remember Password” is checked. In the Internet Mail Logon Window, after filling in the required information, click Next.
- Click “Do not download my e-mail at this time.” When you press the Ok button, the Internet Accounts Window opens.
- The email username can be found in the Mail tab of the main panel. In the right panel, choose the Properties Window.
- Fill out the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) and Incoming Mail (IMAP) fields in the Advanced tab of the Properties Window. In the Root Folder Path sector, click the IMAP tab and enter ‘mail’ without the quotes. Remove the checkmark from the option to “Check for new messages in all folders.”
- Choose the OK option. The Windows Mail box appears on the desktop after you close the Internet Accounts Window. For the ‘Would you like to download folders from the mail server you added?‘ question, select Yes.
Setup Email On Windows 8.1
Here are the instructions for setting up email on Windows 8.1:
- Pick the Mail option from the Start menu on the Windows 8.1 screen.
- To open the Settings Window, locate the Settings button in the lower-right corner of the screen and press it.
- Pick Accounts from the right panel of the device in the Settings Window.
- Select Add Account.
- Pick the Oulook.com service in the Add an Account Window if you already have a Hotmail address.
- Select the Other Account option if you already have an IMAP account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the email setup on your Windows 8.1 device.
Set up Email On Windows Vista
The procedures shown below will help you in setting up email on Windows Vista. Follow the steps:
- Tap the Start menu first, go Windows mail button.
- On the window, you’ll see Windows mail.
- Go Tools menu, pick Accounts from Windows Mail.
- Pick the account and press Next after clicking Add button.
- Type your name in the From box and press Next.
- Select POP3 or IMAP as the server type.
- After choosing the names for the incoming and outgoing mail servers, go Next button.
- Fill your account name and password
- To receive mail automatically in the background, choose the Recall Password checkbox.
- After, finished configuring, press Finish.
Set up Email On Windows XP
The instructions below will learn to setup email on Windows XP. Follows these steps:
- To start, you must first connect to the Internet. Pick Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Select Internet Options from the Network and Internet Connections menu.
- Pick the Set up option after clicking the Connections button.
- Next should be selected. Pick the Connect to the Internet button on the next screen that appears.
- Choose the correct choices.
- Enter the correct username and password provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- Take note of the user name and password.
- Click the Finish button on the Finishing the New Link Wizard page. The Internet connection has now been created.
- To install Outlook Express on your Windows XP computer, follow the steps below. On your computer, start the email program (Outlook Express). Choose Accounts from the Tools menu.
- Simply select Email from the Add menu. In the From box of a post, type the name you want the recipients to see.
- Fill in the E-mail address section with your email address. Other people will send you messages with this account.
- Set POP3 as the incoming mail server form.
- In the incoming mail server area, type ‘pop3.kmtel.com’.
- Enter smtp.kmtel.com in the outgoing mail server area and press Next
- Now, on the Internet Connection Wizard pad, enter the username and password given by your ISP.
- After, finished configuring, press Finish.
Setup Gmail as Default email in Windows 10
Follow the steps below to set up Gmail as your default email address in Windows 10:
- Move to Settings menu and go Advanced tab.
- Fill Content Settings, press Handlers.
- Allow sites to request to be default protocol handlers by turning on the switch.
- Now, in your Gmail account, in the right-hand address bar, press the Handler button next to the Star symbol.
- select Allow and click Done button.
- Return to Settings, first Apps, Default Apps.
- Make sure the Email app is set to Google Chrome in the right-hand window.
- Gmail will now open as the default email client in Windows 10.
Windows 10 Outlook Email set up
To set up Outlook in Windows 10, follow the steps below:
- To start the mail program. go Windows Start button, select Mail.
- Now you’ll see the welcome tab. To get started, select Add account.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Manage Accounts from the drop-down menu now.
- Pick the account form you want to add by clicking the Add account button.
- Fill in the required details. Click Sign In.
- At the click Done. After the account is set up, the details or data may begin to sync.
Congratulations, your Outlook email setup on Windows 10 is now complete.
Follow more information, click here