How to Set Up Earthlink Email?
Published By: Elena Fiore on Last Updated On :June 6, 2022
Set Up Earthlink Email
The EarthLink email settings include POP/IMAP and SMTP mail server options, and server port. To manually configure your EarthLink email account on any email client, input these server settings. The EarthLink email settings are listed below.
- Incoming Mail Server: imap.earthlink.net
- Incoming Port Number: 143
- Incoming Mail Server: pop.earthlink.net
- Incoming Port Number: 110
- Outgoing Mail Server: smtpauth.earthlink.net
- Outgoing Port Number: 587 or 465
EarthLink email account in Outlook 2013
- Start the Outlook programmed on your PC.
- Select Account Settings from the File menu, which is located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu and, in the pop-up window, select the Email option.
- Go to the Email Account option from the New menu.
- Next, select the Manual configuration or other server types radio option.
- Select POP or IMAP and click Next.
- On the POP and IMAP Account Settings screen, you must fill out the User Information, Server Information, and Logon Information sections.
- In the Your Name section of User Information, enter in the name you choose for the email account.
- In the Email Address area, enter your EarthLink email settings address.
- Select POP or IMAP from the Account Type drop-down box under Server Information.
- Enter the incoming mail server name in the Incoming mail server field.
- In the text box next to the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) option, enter the name of your outgoing mail server.
- Fill up the User Name area under Logon Information using your email address.
- In the Password area, provide the password for your email account.
- Enable the Remember Password checkbox and select More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing server tab and check the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication option in the Internet Email Settings window.
- Choose a method. Use the same configuration as my incoming mail server and choose the Advanced tab.
- Configure the server ports for the incoming and outgoing servers, click OK.
- Return to the POP and IMAP Account Settings page and press the Test Account Settings button. This validates the account settings that have been setup.
- After you’ve confirmed everything, click Next and Close.
- You may now access your EarthLink email settings using the Outlook 2013 app.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: CLICK HERE
iTunes Email Customer Help Number
How Do I Reset My Centurylink Password?
Elena Fiore is a Technical Writer in Webmail Tech with over 8 years of experience and specializes in email and cloud computing. His specialty is writing about such as Outlook, Yahoo, Verizon, SBCGlobal, Gmail, Apple Mail, AOL, WildW, Cash App, and others.