Nick June 2, 202141 views
What Is The Best Way To Set Up AOL Mail On Mac?
The steps for setting AOL Mail on a Mac computer’s Mail application are given below.
- Find the Mail programmed in the Dock and click its icon to access the Mail program’s primary interface.
- Go to Mail tab and select Add Account option from the Mail menu.
- When you see the choice of Mail account providers on the screen, choose the radio button next to AOL mail and click the Continue button.
- Enter the email address connected with the AOL account and press the Next button.
- When asked, enter your AOL account password and click the Sign In option.
- The statement ‘By agreeing, you will allow iOS and macOS access’ shows on the screen.
- Select the Agree option, then choose the radio button next to any of the following selections, and then click the Done button.
- Select AOL mail from the left side to access this account for sending and receiving emails.
- If you’re using an older version of the AOL Mail On Mac, follow the instructions here.
- After entering your AOL email and password, you must enter the information given below.
- Account Type – Select between the IMAP or POP protocol.
- Username – AOL email address without the domain name.
- Incoming Mail Server – imap.aol.com or pop.aol.com
- Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.aol.com
Follow more information, CLICK HERE