Nick June 2, 202144 views
Follow the steps below to quickly configure AOL Email on iPhone:
- To enter the Settings screen, click the Settings icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap the Accounts & Passwords option, then the Add Account option.
- Click here to learn more about AOL IMAP Settings.
- When the Add Account page appears, select Other.
- Move to the Mail area and select the Add Mail Account button.
- Fill in the blanks with the proper information for Name, Email, Password, and Description.
- If you want to use the IMAP protocol for your incoming mail server, follow the instructions given here.
- Navigate to the Incoming Mail Server section.
- Then type imap.aol.com in the Host Name box.
- Fill in the Username and Password blanks with correct info.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server section, put smtp.aol.com in the Host Name box and the right AOL email address and password in the Username and Password fields.
- Once you’ve selected the Next option, make sure the toggle next to the Mail and Notes choices is switched on, and then select the Save option.
- Return to the Accounts & Passwords screen.
- Click the Account option, and then enter the username of your AOL email account.
- On the Account screen, select Advanced.
- Click to the Incoming Settings section and turn on the toggle switch next to Use SSL option.
- In the Server Port box, enter 993.
Note: 993 is the encrypted port for the incoming mail server (IMAP).
- To finish the AOL email account settings on the iPhone, tap the Done button.
- If you still have questions about How To Configure AOL Email On iPhone, click the call button for remote support.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE