June 6, 2022
Permanently Delete Outlook Emails from a Server
If you want to know how to permanently delete Outlook emails from Server on a daily basis, then follow the steps described below.
- Start the Outlook application on your device.
- Find and click the email you want to delete.
- Press the shift+del keys at the same time.
- When an alert prompt appears, press yes.
- To remove the confirmation window any time you try to delete a message
- Go to the file tab on the left side of the screen and select it.
- In the outlook options section, press options, then advanced.
- Move to the other section and check the box next to the choice to prompt for confirmation before permanently removing items. Before permanently removing an object from Outlook, you will no longer receive any alert notifications.
Refer to the steps below to allow Outlook to uninstall email messages automatically from the server after a certain period of time:
- Go to the Account Configuration portion.
- Select the Account Settings choice. The account settings window will be shown.
- Pick the email account address you want to change from the list and press the change button next to reset.
- The Change Account pop-up dialog box will now appear.
- Check the boxes next to the function that tests account settings automatically. Click next button.
- Choose More settings, follow Advanced tab.
- Locate section and check the option “Leave a copy of messages on the list.”
- Also, check the option to delete from the server after.
- Select the number of days from the menu.
- The default number of days is 14, but this can be changed if required.
- After you’ve made your choices, press ok —> next —> finish —> close.
- Messages that you get will now be automatically removed from the list after the time period you set.
Follow more instructions, CLICK HERE