Nick August 4, 202144 views
“Mobile payment application risks: A Tampa Bay freelancer’s Cash App account has been drained,” you can read about news in this post. You may read about it here.
- TAMPA, Fla. – Your phone is a portal to your funds for anyone who uses Mobile payment application such as Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle.
- Touchless payment alternatives grew in popularity as the coronavirus pandemic spread. These applications make it simpler than ever to send and receive money.
- Mobile payment applications, on the other hand, have become a haven for criminals.
- “It’s simply simpler to say, ‘Oh sure, put my phone number into this app, and you can just send it there,” Frank Wood told 8 On Your Side Consumer Investigator Shannon Behnken.
- Wood works as a freelancer in video game marketing. He utilizes mobile payment applications to collect money from his clients, as do many other gig workers.
- Wood has no trouble utilizing mobile payment applications for years. Then one day, he awoke to discover his Cash App account depleted.
- “The first one was right there, $212, [then] $206, $206, $298.88,” Wood recalled, displaying the transactions on his phone.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: CLICK HERE
How can I delete my Cash App account? Method Approved
How Can I Get a Cash App Refund? Quick Steps 2021
How Do I Receive Money From Cash App? Steps Without Difficulty in 2021
Learn How to Enable Cash App Direct Deposit in 3 Easy Steps?
Can’t link a bank account to Cash App? Quick Fix