Instagram business account- How to get an Instragam business account?
There is a huge popularity of Instagram among all other social media platforms. With an account on Instagram, you will be able to communicate with a distant friend, upload pictures, be a social media influencer and go live. There are multiple features of Instagram along with its security features. On Instagram, there are celebrities also from different fields. Do you know users can have Instagram business accounts too? Instagram lets you do business through the platform. With the help of this app, you can be a social media influencer or promote your business.
If you want to gather details about the business account on Instagram then this blog is just for you-
How to make an Instagram business account?
To make Instagram business accounts follow these quick steps-
- First of all, create a personal account on Instagram
- To switch your profile to a business account, you need to go to your profile
- Tap ‘Menu’ that is present in the top right-hand corner.
- After this, click “Settings”.
- In this step, you need to tap ‘Account’.
- Make sure to click on the ‘Switch to Professional Account’.
- After doing this, make sure to click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Here, select a ‘Category ‘for your business and tap ‘Done’.
- Tap OK to confirm and then you need to click on the ‘Business’.
- In this step, click Next.
- Now, just click on ‘Add Contact’ details and tap Next.
- After this, tap on the ‘Don’t use my contact info’ to skip this step.
The good thing is that you can also connect your Instagram business account to a Facebook Page that is associated with your business. This step is completely optional. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your Instagram business account. Once you are down with all these steps just tap ‘X’ on the top right corner to return to your profile.
How to create an Instagram business account?
The creation of a business account on Instagram can be done with ease by following these quick steps-
- First of all, download the Instagram app.
- To get started, download the Instagram app on your phone
- You can also go to the Instagram site.
Here, sign up.
- Next, you need to fill out the form with your email address with other details such as company name, username, and password.
- After this, make sure to switch from a personal account to a business account.
- Once you’re set up with a profile, it’s time to switch it to a business account. You need to have a personal account to change it into a professional or business account.
- To do so, you need to go to your profile and then click the three lines in the top right corner
- After this, complete and customize your profile.
- At this point, you are ready to set up a business account,
- You’ll need to complete your profile before you can start promoting your social media,
Is an Instagram business account free?
Many users of Instagram want to know if an instagram business account is free or chargeable. The answer to this question yes, it’s free and anyone can create a business account on Instagram.
Apart from this, users don’t need to even prove that they have an officially registered business. Whatever business you’ve, you can make them online and reach a huge number of customers every day via your business account on Instagram. Having a business account is good for the brand as it helps to make your brand look professional and authentic.
How much does an Instagram business account cost?
The good is that a business account on Instagram is free. You don’t have to give anything to create a business account on Instagram.
How do business accounts work on Instagram?
Once you’ve switched to the personal to business Instagram account, you are required to fill out your profile to attract more number of customers. Setting up a business account on Instagram is a little different from setting up of a personal account.
First of all, you should do complete the profile with your profile picture, bio, and bio link that are connected with your business.
In your profile’s bio, include all these details:
- Mention the business and explain to users what you offer with your company’s name
- Include a CTA like email, phone and other options
- if you have branded hashtag then feature it in the bio
What is the difference between an Instagram business and Professional Account?
There are slight differences between the personal and business account of the Instagram. Let’s che4ck them out in a detailed manner-
- If you’re using Instagram mainly to connect with friends and family then you only need a personal profile. The business account is for those who want to reach their potential customers.
- As compared to personal accounts, business accounts will have two main advantages which include audience insights and lead generation tools
- A personal Instagram account lets you post content and view other Instagram profiles. However, you can set a personal Instagram profile to be a private account, which means only your followers will be able to see your content.
- However, an Instagram business profile is public and cannot be kept private. Anyone on Instagram can see it. This is considered good for reaching new audiences and expanding your brand’s exposure.
Can you create a business Instagram account without a personal account?
No, without a personal account on Instagram, you cannot create a business account. To create a business account, you’ll always need to have an existing personal Instagram account. If you do not already have an Instagram account, make sure to create one so that you can have the business one. After creating an account, just switch your account to a business account. For this, follow these instructions-
- First of all, go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- This will switch your account to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- In this step, tap on the ‘Settings’.
- Tap “Account”.
- Here you can click on the “Switch to business account”.
- You can also connect your business account to a Facebook Page that is connected with your business. Only one Facebook Page can be connected to your Instagram account.
- In this step, you are needed to add details and such as your business category and contact information.
- Once done, you need to tap ‘Done’.