How to Solve AOL Mail Error Code 521 5.21
AOL is a well-known American online email service provider that many people rely on for a variety of purposes. However, it is common for AOL customers to encounter problems that make it difficult for them to complete their tasks. AOL Email Error Code 521 5.21 The most common and regular of them is the AOL Error.
How to Fix AOL Mail Error 521?
This problem can be caused by a variety of factors, including the installation of a faulty file, a virus or malware, or any other system-related issue. Error Code 521 5.21 can be caused by a variety of factors. However, by employing some basic troubleshooting procedures, you can always resolve such difficulties. How to Resolve AOL Mail Error Code 521.
Delete Junk Files and Folders
Your computer accumulates a large number of trash files as a result of regular website browsing and computer use. And it is important to delete those garbage files on a regular basis. AOL Mail Error 521 can be resolved by running Disk Cleanup.
- Press the Start button.
- Enter ‘command’ in the search box.
- While holding CTRL shift, press Enter.
- When the permission dialogue box appears, choose yes.
- Then a dark box appears.
- Type ‘cleanmgr’ over there.
- Press the Enter key.
- Disk Cleanup will next determine the amount of disc space to reclaim.
- When it’s finished, a list of checkboxes will display on your screen for you to choose from.
- Click on ‘Temporary files,’ so that files take up the most space.
- Check any additional boxes that need to be cleaned.
- When you’re finished, click ‘OK.’
- These instructions should assist you in resolving AOL Error 521 5.2 1.
Run File Checker
- The Windows System File Checker (SFC) utility assists in the repair of damaged and missing
- files. To run the System File Checker.
- Click the Start button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Navigate to ‘Command Prompt (Admin).’
- Simply enter ‘SFC/scan now’ over there.
- Then press the Enter key.
- When you press Enter, the programmed begins to run and checks all of the system’s trash and correct files.
Restore the Windows System
- Follow these methods to recover your Windows system from AOL Smtp 521.
- Press the Start button.
- Go to ‘All Programs.’
- Locate the ‘Accessories’ folder among the many selections.
- Navigate to System tools and choose Restore the item.
- Next, press the ‘Next’ button.
- By heading to the Select a Restore Point page, you can now select the date from which you need to restore your computer.
- Once you’ve decided on a date, click the ‘Next’ button.
- At the Confirm Restore Selection Screen, click Next once again.
- The programmed will begin recovering your Windows and then restart your machine automatically.
- Log in again.
These troubleshooting approaches can assist you in resolving problem 521 5.2.1: This message will not be sent by AOL. If you still need assistance, call AOL Help at 1-844-414-5222.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: CLICK HERE
How Do I Receive Money From Cash App? Steps Without Difficulty in 2021
Learn How to Enable Cash App Direct Deposit in 3 Easy Steps?