Nick July 20, 202142 views
AOL mail is a free web-based email service. It allows you to communicate with your business clients and family in a more personalized way. If you do not already have an AOL email account, you may set one up by visiting the official AOL website. Consider the guidelines below to learn how to set up AOL mail on iPhone.
SOL 1: Automatic Setting
- Scroll down to find the Passwords & Accounts tab in the Settings application.
- Select the Add Account option and enter AOL as the email provider.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Login to your AOL mail account using your email address and password.
- Choose the applications you wish to use in conjunction with your email account.
- Mail, Calendar, and Notes can all be synced.
- You will be able to access your AOL email account on your iPhone after your account is already configured.
SOL 2: Manual Configuration
- If you are manually configuring your AOL account, you must choose Other instead of AOL as the email service provider.
- Select POP or IMAP as your account type.
- POP’s inbound mail server address is pop.aol.com.
- A POP account’s port number is 995. Choose SSL as your connection type.
- If you chose IMAP as the account type, enter imap.aol.com as the mail server address.
- Enter 993 as the port number for an SSL connection.
- Enter smtp.aol.com as the incoming mail server address. For a secured connection, enter 465 as the port number. Make careful to save all of your changes.
- Start your iPhone again and open the Mail app.
- You have now successfully established your AOL email account on the iPhone.
- The Mail app makes it simple to send and receive email. Click the call button if you want remote assistance in setting up AOL mail on your iPhone.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: CLICK HERE