June 4, 2022
Configure Yahoo Mail In Outlook 2017:-
Microsoft did not release the email client Outlook 2017. In 2017, only updates for Outlook 2016 were made available. Outlook 2019 is the most recent release. In this post, you will learn “How to Set Yahoo Mail In Outlook 2017?” in a few simple steps. You can read and follow the instructions outlined below.
Here’s how to configure Yahoo mail in Outlook 2017:
- Login in to your Yahoo mail account via a web browser before configuring your Yahoo account in Outlook.
- Click the Menu button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Account Info option.
- Go Account Security tab from left-side panel.
- Toggle the “Allow applications that use the less secure sign-in” button.
- Remember that the above approach may only be used if two-step verification is deactivated on your account.
- Open Microsoft Outlook from your desktop and navigate to the File tab.
- Go to the Info tab and press the Add account option.
- Select Manual configuration or other server types, and click Next.
- Choose either POP or IMAP as your account type from the list.
- Enter your desired name and email address in the User Information area.
- Click the Account Type pull-down option under the Server Information column and choose POP or IMAP.
- Enter the name of the incoming mail server as.
- Move to the Login Information area after entering smtp.mail.yahoo.com as the outgoing mail server (SMTP) name.
- In the User Name area, enter your entire yahoo mail ID, and in the required field, type your password.
- Choose the Outgoing Server tab by clicking the More Settings button.
- Select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox and the Use identical settings as my incoming mail server radio button.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab and input the port number beside the Incoming server.
- If you want to use IMAP as an incoming mail server for your Yahoo account, use port 993 for a secure connection.
- Otherwise, if you want to use POP, use 995 as port number for Secure connection.
- Enter 465 or 587 as port numbers for the outgoing server (SMTP).
- You access the encrypted connection, make sure to pick SSL from the pull-down menus.
Close the More Settings window by clicking OK.
- To check your server settings, click the Test Account Settings button in the Test Account Settings area.
- You may now access your Yahoo mail directly and more quickly from Microsoft Outlook.
If you have any more questions about how to configure Yahoo Mail inOutlook2017, use the Call button on this screen.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE