How To Set Thunderbird For Yahoo Mail?
Published By: Elena Fiore on Last Updated On :June 4, 2022
Here are the steps for configuring Thunderbird for Yahoo Mail:-
- Launch the Thunderbird application from your desktop.
- Enter your Yahoo mail ID and password.
- Click Continue to continue.
- Select IMAP or POP3 as the incoming mail settings in Mail Account Setup.
- If the IMAP account configuration is selected, enter the credentials shown below;
Incoming mail server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port number: 993
- Use the information given for the POP3 account.
Incoming mail server: pop3.mail.yahoo.com
Port numbers: 995
- With these data, check to see if the outgoing mail server setup is correct.
Outgoing mail server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Port numbers: 587/465
- After you’ve completed all of the fields, click Create Account. If you have any additional questions about how to configure Thunderbird for Yahoo Mail, use the call button on the screen.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
Elena Fiore is a Technical Writer in Webmail Tech with over 8 years of experience and specializes in email and cloud computing. His specialty is writing about such as Outlook, Yahoo, Verizon, SBCGlobal, Gmail, Apple Mail, AOL, WildW, Cash App, and others.