How To Send Secure Email in Yahoo Mail?
This website has quick and simple methods that will teach you how to send a Secure Email in Yahoo Mail. There are other advantages to sending an encrypted email, such as protecting sensitive data, saving time, protecting against virus, managing, and so on.
Let’s go over the procedure of sending secure email in Yahoo Mail swiftly. TLS is typically used to safeguard email communications sent by Yahoo. However, a free email encryption browser plugin is still required. This is done to allow end-to-end encryption. Yahoo used to have an encryption plugin, but it is no longer available.
As a result, it is better to use Mailvelope. This feature augments the user interface’s encryption capabilities (common webmail providers)
How to Send a Secure Yahoo Mail Message:
To send a secure email from Yahoo, first encrypt the Yahoo email message with Mailvelope. The easy steps for doing so are provided here:
- First, get Mailvelope.
- Next, set up Mailvelope. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Select Generate Key.
- Enter all of the needed credentials and press the Generate button.
- The following message is displayed: Success!
- Start Yahoo Mail.
- The Mailvelope Key server would have sent a fresh email.
- Take a look at that email in your inbox.
- Enter the password and press OK.
- Now, to confirm your email address, click on the link given. The key is now validate.
- Try to create a new message in Yahoo Mail as you normally would.
- Tap on the Mailvelope symbol in the upper-right corner.
- Please enter your message here. Then click Encrypt.
- Send the encrypted email message now in a secure manner.
- That’s all there is to it; the email is now being sent as a secure email using Yahoo Mail.
- Also, there is another option to secure email messages in Yahoo. That is nothing more than using the SSL function.
- SSL encryption is supported in Yahoo Mail, although it is deactivated by default. These are the steps to sending a secure email in Yahoo mail.
How to Enable SSL in Yahoo Mail:
- Click the Gear symbol. It’s in the upper right-hand corner. Then click Mail Options.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and tick the checkbox next to Turn on SSL.
- A pop-up notice displays on the window, instructing you to refresh the screen.
- To proceed, choose OK.
- The orange Save button is located at the top of the Options menu. Click on that button.
- That’s it; you’ll now be taken to your Inbox. In this case, “https:” will appear in front of the
- URL in the browser’s address bar. In addition, a lock icon will show.
- Send an email from Yahoo Mail now. The email message will be sent securely.
- Call us by selecting the Call button if you need additional information on how to send a secure email in Yahoo mail.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE