How To Resolve Yahoo Mail Not Synchronous Issues?
If your Yahoo Mail Not Synchronous, try the solutions listed below to resolve the problem:
In the Yahoo Mail app:
- Start the Play Store app on your mobile device and install the Yahoo Mail app.
- Open the Yahoo Mail app and select the Profile option.
- Choose Manage Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Add account option.
- Sign in with your Yahoo email address and password.
- Return to the home screen and launch the Settings app.
- Scroll through the choices and pick Accounts.
- Select the Yahoo menu from the list that appears.
- To allow sync, tap on the Yahoo Mail account and then on Sync Contacts.
Account deletion and re-addition:
- Sign out of your Yahoo mail account from any email app or the Yahoo Mail app.
- Restart the device.
- Sign in to your Yahoo mail account and check to see whether your emails are synced.
Update the device’s software:
- Using an earlier OS version may cause problems with email sync.
- Update the device software and try to view the emails in your Yahoo mail account.
Check server configuration:
- Open the Yahoo mail account with a web browser.
- Select the Mail option from the gear icon on the right side.
- From the left side, select POP & Forwarding.
- Verify for Yahoo Mail access and make any necessary changes before saving the settings.
Set a third-party app (Outlook):
- Open the Outlook mail client from the desktop.
- Login to the mail account with the Yahoo mail account credentials.
- The profile name and account information are displayed on the top-right side. Select that panel.
- Select Account Security from the left navigation options.
- Allow applications that use less secure sign-in methods under Account Security.
If your Yahoo Mail Not Synchronous, use the call option for remote support.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE