June 4, 2022
Many people create an account on Cash App and then stop using it because they no longer have access to the phone number or email address they used to register on Cash App. As a result, you lose access to your old account and are left wondering, “How do I access my old Cash App account?” But don’t worry, Square stores all of your data in its servers until you register your Cash App account. As a result, you just need to take a few steps to reclaim your old Cash App account.
How to Use an Old Cash App Account
If you have access to your old phone number or email, follow these simple steps to access your old Cash App account:
- On your Android or iPhone, open the Cash App.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the Cash App home page.
- Now, Select “Personal.”
- On the following tab, type your old email address or phone number.
- Following that, you will be sent a sign-in code to your old email or phone number.
- Now, check the code you got, and your old and new Cash App accounts will be successfully merged.
How to Get Into an Old Cash App Account Without a Phone Number
Most people change their phone number and then find they can’t reach their Cash App account because they don’t have their old number with them. But don’t worry, you can still reach your old Cash App account even though you’ve lost access to your old registered mobile number. Here are some options to consider:
- First, if you’ve not, create a new Cash App a/c.
- Following that, you must activate your Cash Card by providing personal details such as your name, date of birth, and SSN.
- On the following tab, you must connect your old Cash App account’s bank a/c and debit card.
- Now, on the Cash App home screen, press the “profile” icon.
- Select “Support” option.
- Choose the “Something Else” option.
- Select “Can’t Access Account.”
- Then, press the “Contact Support” button and submit your request via email.
- After you apply, you will get an email from the Cash App Support Team asking you to verify any personal details connected with your old and current accounts.
How to Unlock Your Cash App
There may be a variety of reasons why your Cash App is locked. The most popular reason is that people update their login information and then forget about it. As a result, before complaining Troubleshooting, one must be certain of any adjustments to their Cash App account.
Here are some configuration tips to help you open your Cash App:
- Be certain that your laptop is wired to a strong internet link. The most beneficial option is to have a good Wi-Fi link.
- Often try to log in with the official Cash App app or website. Do not attempt to log in through any third-party website or app.
- Often try to keep viruses and bugs from your device or pc. Scanning your PC and mobile device on a regular basis will keep them virus-free.
- Delete any unwanted Cache and cookies from your devices‘ memory. They increasing the speed of your devices.
- Please keep your app up to date with the most recent version. Keep an eye out for updates on the Google Play Store for Android and the App Store for iOS.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE