How to Recover Your Yahoo Mail?
Published By: Elena Fiore on Last Updated On :June 4, 2022
How Can I Get My Yahoo Mail Back?
Yahoo Mail is a popular free email service that many professionals use for business. If you have inadvertently lost your Yahoo Mail, follow the instructions below to learn how to recover your Yahoo Mail. Only if you have a registered phone number or a recovery email account can you retrieve your account. This issue might also arise of inactivity. If you haven’t logged in to your Yahoo Mail account in more than a year, your account may have been permanently erased from Yahoo’s servers. As a result, it is advised that you check your Yahoo Mail account once a month.
Steps of Recover Yahoo Mail:
- Ensure that you have a good Internet connection on your Device.
- Then, open your default browser and go to the official Yahoo Sign In page.
- Verify that you have access to your recovery email account or phone number associated with your Yahoo Mail account.
- If you do not have access to both your recovery email address and phone number, click the
- Help or Speak with a live agent option in the top-right corner of the Yahoo Sign-In page. This will allow you to contact a member of Yahoo’s support staff.
- If you have your recovery email account and phone number, enter your Yahoo email address on the Sign-In screen and click Continue.
- Make sure your recovery phone number or email address.
- Click the Yes, give me a verification code button, and then click Submit.
- If the email verification code is sent to your recovery email account, log in and look for the message from Yahoo to capture the verification code.
Open it and write down the verification code for your recovery phone number if you were provided one.
- Enter the verification code in the Yahoo Sign-In window and click Continue.
- If prompted, click to Create a new password option to create a new password for your Yahoo email account.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE
Elena Fiore is a Technical Writer in Webmail Tech with over 8 years of experience and specializes in email and cloud computing. His specialty is writing about such as Outlook, Yahoo, Verizon, SBCGlobal, Gmail, Apple Mail, AOL, WildW, Cash App, and others.