Nick July 18, 202148 views
When attempting to use Yahoo email, you may get the Yahoo mail temporary error 15. The temporary error 15 is usually caused by an incorrectly configured system file on your computer’s operating system. The Temporary error 15 is difficult to resolve since it not only pauses your usage of the Yahoo! Current mail job, but also prevents you from using email at all.
Causes of Yahoo’s Temporary Error 15:-
Incorrect system setup.
Error in RAM.
A virus-infected software is installed on your computer.
The file registry is incorrect.
Several apps are operating at the same time.
Fixing Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 15:-
- Close the Yahoo! Mail app.
- Start your computer again.
- Make careful you log out of Yahoo from all linked devices.
- From the settings menu, update your internet browser to the most recent version.
- Also, ensure that the most recent version of the Windows operating system is installed on the machine.
- However, in order to resolve the Temporary issue, you must click to the browser settings and erase the cache, cookies, and browsing history to clear the memory.
- The procedures to remove cookies and cache for two of the most popular browsers, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, are shown here.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- In the upper right corner of the browser, near the address bar, select the three-dotted menu option.
- From the list, select Settings.
- The settings page will now appear; locate and click the Privacy and Security option on the left.
- Select Clear Browsing History from the Privacy & Security menu.
- Click the checkboxes for Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files in the pop-up window.
- After you’ve made your choice, click the Clear Data option. Your Yahoo mail temporary ERROR 15 on Google Chrome is now fixed.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, take these steps:
- On the right side of the Internet Explorer window, select the Tool option.
- From the Tools box, select the General tab.
- Locate the Browsing History section on the General page and click the Delete option.
- A dialogue box will display; choose Cookies and Temporary Internet Files from the list and then click Delete.
- Click the Security tab, then the Internet option.
After you’ve cleared all your caches and cookies, follow the instructions below:
- Scan your Windows operating system to discover if any harmful materials are there.
- If you discover malware after running a virus check, delete it right away.
- Restart the Windows PC after closing the browser.
- When the screen appears, double-click on the browser to open it.
- Log in to your Yahoo account and provide your login credentials when asked.
- Send a test email to test the Yahoo mail temporary ERROR 15.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE