May 19, 2022
Verizon Yahoo Email Settings
You can log in to your Verizon Yahoo email account using a web browser or third-party apps. If you wish to set up your email account in Outlook 2007, you may do it using the Verizon Yahoo email settings shown below.
- Open the Outlook app, then select File from the menu.
- Now, from the list that appears, pick Account Settings.
- Select the New option from the E-mail menu.
- Click Next after selecting Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or https.
- Check the box next to Manually setup server settings or other server types, then click the Next button.
- Click Internet E-mail, then Next.
- The Internet E-mail Settings window will appear next. You will be required to input your account information here.
- Under Server Information, select POP or IMAP Account Type.
- Set the incoming mail server address as incoming.yahoo.verizon.net.
- An outgoing email server address is outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and password.
- Click the More Settings button to input your email account’s port details.
- Enter 995 for POP and 993 for IMAP as the Incoming port number.
- The incoming port number is 465.
- In the security area, select SSL. Select the type of verification.
- Now, select the Test Account Settings option. Next, click. Select the Finish option.
- Use your email account when you have entered the Yahoo email settings for Verizon.
- You will begin receiving email messages in Outlook. You may also send emails using the Outlook application.
If you run into any problems when setting Verizon Yahoo! email settings, you may contact our technical support staff by using the Call button on this page.
if you are eager to know How To Fix Yahoo Email Settings? then this can be your one-stop destination where you can get step-by-step information to fix your yahoo email setting issues. if still have any questions or wanted to ask anything then you can drop your valuable feedback to us.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE