July 16, 2021
Change Yahoo Mail Security Questions
If you forget your email password, you may reset it in Yahoo! Mail. You may be required to verify yourself by entering the verification code given to your phone number or alternate email address by Yahoo. In addition to the verification code, you must also answer a few security questions that you selected when you created your Yahoo! Mail account. However, if you want to know how to alter security questions on Yahoo mail, follow the steps described below.
- Open the default web browser on any Internet-connected PC.
- Enter the Yahoo login page’s URL.
- Open browser and Go to Yahoo login page.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and password to log in to your email account.
- If you provided the proper credentials, you will be able to access your email account.
- Now, in the upper right corner of your email account page, click on your profile symbol and choose Profile.
- This will open your Yahoo profile page in a new browser tab.
- Click gear icon on the profile page to access the Settings menu, then select Account details.
- Go to the Sign-in and Security section on the Account Information page and click the Update password-reset info link.
- Go to the Secret Questions area on the following page, make changes to the secret questions, and write in the new answers.
- Click Done to save the changes you’ve made to the secret questions.
- It’s there! You have now updated the Yahoo Mail security questions.
- If you still have concerns about how to update security questions on Yahoo mail, please contact our technical support team.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: CLICK HERE