June 6, 2022
Change AOL Mail Password
If you assume your account is hacked, change your AOL Mail password. Follow the steps below to learn how to change the password on AOL mail using an internet browser on your PC.
- Open a web browser and sign in to your AOL account using your username or phone number and your current password.
- To view your account information, click your name. It’s at the top of your home page.
- Move to the Account Information page and click Account Security in the left side panel.
- The Account Security information and options will now appear on the main window.
- Go to the How you sign in section and tap Change password.
- Create a new password for your AOL email account.
- Make certain that the password you are about to set is strong enough and that you are the only one who knows it.
- Now, enter the new password in the provided field. Enter password again.
- Click the Continue button.
- When your new password is decided to be strong enough. Enter your phone number and email address in order to recover your password. This could come in handy if you ever forget your AOL email password. However, if you do not wish to provide it, you may do so now as not required.
- You can now enter your AOL email account using your email address and the new password.
We’ve now gone over how to change the password on your AOL email account using a web browser. If you have an iOS device and use the AOL app to access your email account, you can change your AOL password in the AOL app’s Settings section. If you’ve any questions about how to change the password on AOL mail, please use the website, mail, and phone call also.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE