Nick May 17, 202182 views
Outlook 2010 configurations for Gmail pop3 and smtp
Follow the instructions for creating Gmail pop3 and SMTP settings for outlook 2010
To download emails from a remote server, send office protocol 3 is used on a single computer. As a mail transfer handler, the basic mail switch protocol (SMTP) is used. The incoming server (pop3/IMAP) and outgoing server while configuring your email address with an email app (SMTP).
Gmail’s default pop3 address is pop.gmail.com, and its SMTP address is smtp.gmail.com. The incoming service port range (pop3) is 995 when using SSL, and the outgoing server port quantity is 587.
- To start, turn on the allow pop option in your Gmail account.
- Continue your system’s default web browser.
- Go to the Gmail login tab.
- Sign in to your Gmail account with the correct credentials
- On the home page, click the settings button.
- Go to the forwarding and POP/IMAP tabs.
- Select the radio button next to the choice Activate pop for all mail.
- Choose an option from the drop-down menu to configure message entry.
- Click configuration instructions text.
- After you’ve made your selections in the settings window, press the save changes button at the bottom of the window.
- Now, open the Outlook application on your device.
Select file ⟶ Info ⟶ Account settings.
- The account settings message box can now appear on the desktop.
- Find the new option by clicking the email button.
- Locate the manually customize system configuration or additional server forms option in the add account setup window and pick it by pressing the radio button next to it.
- On the service selection screen, choose internet e-mail.
- The window for internet e-mail settings will now appear.
- Enter your name and Gmail address in the your name & e-mail address fields.
- From the account type drop-down menu, choose pop3.
- In the incoming mail server (POP3) text area, type pop.gmail.com.
- In SMTP area, enter smtp.gmail.com.
- Type your name and Gmail account password in the appropriate fields in the logon information section.
- If you want to save the security key for your email address, you can enable the remember password option.
- Select next button option. you can mark the checkbox next to the test account settings. After complete the process. The account verification process will start automatically.
- More settings can be accessed by clicking the button. The incoming server tab is accompanied by a button.
- Enable my outgoing server (SMTP) needs authentication and use the same settings as my incoming mail server options.
- Move to the advanced tab now. Enter 995 in the incoming server (POP3) area and check the box next to the this server needs an encrypted link (SSl) choice.
- In the outgoing server (SMTP) port number box, enter 587.
- Select TLS or SSL from the drop-down menu and press the OK button.
- A test email response will now be sent to your email address.
- Click the call button on this screen for more help with email configuration.
Follow more instruction, CLICK HERE