May 31, 2021
Yahoo Not Receiving Emails From Facebook
Yahoo! Mail is a free e-mail service provider that allows you to send, receive, and manage your email addresses from any location. Facebook is used by millions of people worldwide. Creating and using a Facebook account is easy; all you need is an e-mail address or phone number. The nicest part about Facebook is that you can link it to your e-mail address & receive constant updates. Scroll down to learn how to resolve the Yahoo not receiving emails from Facebook issue.
A confirmation message is frequently sent to that e-mail address. You must open the confirmation email and click on the link given. If you do not get the confirmation email on your Yahoo! Mail account, this indicates a problem.
Yahoo! Mail address isn’t receiving emails from Facebook, try the troubleshooting steps outlined here.
- To start, ensure to a good internet connection.
- Check to see if you entered your Yahoo! Mail address accurately in the appropriate field. Enter the correct address.
- Look for the missing confirmation message in your Yahoo! Mail account’s Spam, Trash, or Junk files.
- Move the confirmation message from the Trash folder to the Inbox folder if you see it there.
- If your Yahoo! Mail email is not receiving emails from Facebook.
Check Facebook’s email notification settings:
- You may have disabled e-mail alerts on Facebook in some situations. To fix it, change your Facebook account’s email notification settings.
- Click to your Facebook account’s Settings page.
- Select the Notifications option.
- Select the E-mail option.
- To get emails on your Yahoo Mail account, change the notification settings.
- Check to see whether Yahoo! Mail is receiving e-mails from Facebook after you’ve changed the
- If not, select the Call option to contact our technical experts for remote assistance in fixing this
- issue. Facebook emails are not being sent to Yahoo.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE