Nick June 1, 202136 views
How To Fix It?
The connect error 10060 Outlook 2010 problem code might appear for a variety of reasons.
1: Corrupted installation of the Microsoft Outlook software
2: Files linked to Microsoft Outlook software were accidentally deleted
3: Incorrect email configuration
4: Firewall security
5: Out-of-date operating system software
6: A messed-up Windows registry
To resolve the Connect 10060 error code on the Outlook 2010 application, follow the steps below:
- Open the Internet Email Settings dialogue window in Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Check the ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ option after selecting the Outgoing Server tab.
- Make that the hostnames of the incoming and outgoing mail servers are right.
- Send an email if you can. Check to see whether the 10060 problem code has been addressed.
If not, continue with the steps below.
Disable the firewall:
- Enter ‘firewall’ in the search box on your Windows device.
- Choose the Windows Firewall option from the given search result.
- Enter the administrator password if asked.
- Go to the Private Network Settings section and choose the radio button next to the ‘Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)’ option.
- Navigate to the Public Network Settings section, click the OK button.
- Pick the radio button next to the ‘Turn off Windows Firewall’ option.
- Use any antivirus software to remove any viruses and malware from the Windows device if required.
Cleaning System Garbage:
- Pressing Win and R keys. You may activate the Run dialogue box.
- Type ‘Temp’ without the single quotes in the Open area, you will see a list of temporary files on the screen.
- Select all of the temporary files and press the Delete key.
Installing the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Application Again:
- If none of the above methods resolved the problem, try deleting and reinstalling the Microsoft Outlook 2010 application on the Windows PC.
- If you have any questions, please use the Call button below.
Our technical professionals will help you resolve the connect error 10060 Outlook 2010 problem.