May 31, 2021
If your AOL Mail App is not loading on your iPad, follow the troubleshooting steps to address the issue.
Solution 1: Update the iPad
Only the most recent version of iOS is suitable with the AOL app. If your iOS software is out of date, follow the instructions below to upgrade it.
- Before upgrading iOS on your iPad, make a backup of your device with iCloud.
- Connect your iPad to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- Open the Settings app, go to the General tab, and then to the Software Update tab.
- Click Download and Install -> Install.
- If a passcode is required, enter it correctly.
- This will update iOS on your iPad to the latest recent version.
Check to see if the AOL Mail application on the iPad is functioning correctly. If not, continue with the rest of the solutions on this page.
Solution 2: Restart the AOL app
- On your iPad, press the Home button twice.
- Swipe up to see the AOL Mail icon.
- Relaunch the AOL Mail app on your iPad after a minute.
Solution 3: Install the AOL Mail App
- Hold down the AOL Mail application.
- All of the apps on the screen will now start to move.
- Tap the X symbol in the upper-right corner of the AOL Mail app.
- To remove the app, click the Delete button. Your AOL mail won’t load on iPad problem is now resolved.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE