How To Solve Blerk Error 1 In Aol Mail?
Fix Blerk Error 1 In AOL Mail
AOL Mail is a typical web-based email client, similar to Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook, to mention a few. The features are the same as in any other email application. AOL mail includes spam prevention, mail protection, spell check, and, most importantly, POP, SMTP, and IMAP protocols. The procedures for fix the Blerk Error 1 In AOL Mail may differ from browser to browser.
So, to get to the point, let us take a quick look at the Blerk error 1 in AOL mail. Imagine the following case: you are attempting to access AOL mail and are unable to log in. This is when you will see the internal server error prompt. The Blerk error is common in all internet browsers. The procedures for resolving the Blerk Error may differ from browser to browser. We’ll go over how to fix the Blerk Error on various popular browsers.
The following are some of the causes of the Blerk problem when trying to access AOL mail:
- The browser is out of date.
- Caches and cookies from web browsing.
- Issues with compatibility.
Please follow the instructions below to change browser settings and eliminate the Blerk problem in various browsers:
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the upper right corner of the browser, near the address bar, select the three-dotted option.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- The page with the settings will now appear. Locate and choose the Privacy & Security tab from the menu on the left.
- Select Clear Browsing history from the Privacy & Security menu.
- Check the boxes next to Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files in the pop-up window.
- After you’ve made your choices, click the Clear Data option.
If you’re using Internet Explorer, do the following:
- On the right side of the Internet Explorer window, select Tool.
- Select the General tab from the Tools pane.
- Locate the Browsing History section on the General page and click the Delete option.
- A dialogue box will open; choose Cookies and Temporary Internet Files from the list, then click Delete.
- Click the Security tab, then the Internet option.
- Select the checkbox next to Enable protected mode.
- Check the box next to Enable protected mode.
- To close the window, choose Apply and then OK.
- Close and re-open Browser.
- You may add AOL to your trusted sites list. Select Internet choices from the Tools option.
- Click the Security tab, then the Trusted Sites Zone button, followed by the Sites option.
- To add the URL to the trusted site zone, type https://*.aol.com into the provided area.
- Then, click OK after adding a new item.
- Restart Internet Explorer if necessary.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on three-dot icon on the right side of the screen.
- From the displayed menu, select Help.
- When the help menu appears, deactivate the add-ons tick.
- A new window will appear; select the option Start in safe mode.
- Restart your browser to see whether the Blerk error 1 in AOL MAIL is still present.
Save AOL as Bookmark:-
- Start Google Chrome and type the AOL URL into the address box.
- When you click the star symbol next to the address bar, the AOL URL is saved in your bookmarks folder.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- In the address box, type in the AOL URL.
- When you click the star symbol next to the address bar, the AOL URL will be stored in your bookmarks folder.
Follow the steps below if you are using a Mac and need to bookmark the AOL website.
- Open the Safari web browser.
- Enter the URL in the address field and hit the Return button to open the AOL mail.
- The AOL login page will now be shown. Click the share button (an arrow pointing upwards from a box) and then pick the option Add Bookmark.
- The Add Bookmark dialogue box will now appear. You may describe the bookmark and provide a described.
- Add the bookmark to the bookmark folder by clicking Add.
- The AOL URL will now be saved in the Safari browser’s bookmarks folder.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: Click here