June 2, 2021
AOL Mail is a free web-based email service. To solve IMAP AOL Mail Not Responding, follow these instructions. In this article you know about How to Fix IMAP AOL Mail Not Responding?” you can read here and following the given steps in simple way.
- You will encounter the IMAP not responding problem at some point in the future.
- A slow internet connection is one of the major causes.
- If this isn’t the case, you’ll need to re-configure your AOL account with IMAP to avoid seeing the issue.
- Open the AOL account on your web browser.
- Enter username.
- The screen will display a menu.
- Select the Include account option and choose it.
- Please provide your email address and password into the appropriate areas and click Login.
- Return to the Settings menu and select the Mail server Input or output option.
- AOL will create a new window for IMAP setup.
- Fill in the blanks for the client’s name and email address.
- Enter the password for your AOL account.
- 993 : port number for the IMAP server (SSL enabled)
- Fill up the information for the outgoing server.
- smtp.aol.com is a mail server.
- Enter your email address/username and password.
- 587 is the port to use for SMTP (TLS).
Thank you for read, AOL Mail Not Responding. Follow more information, CLICK HERE