June 8, 2022
iPhone, Mac, and DVR Gmail SMTP settings
We explain Gmail SMTP settings for iPhone, Mac, and Dvr in this article.
SMTP is a term for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol, which allows email software to send electronic mail over the internet. It sends emails to end users based on their email addresses.
Gmail SMTP Outgoing Mail Server Setup
Follow the Gmail SMTP Outgoing Mail Server Setup Guidelines.
Email’s SMTP server address is smtp.gmail.com, and the Gmail address (for example, email@example.com) is your Gmail username.
|Gmail SMTP password
||Your Gmail password
|Gmail SMTP port (SSL)
|Gmail SMTP port (TLS)
|Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required
You must also have email receiving settings (incoming mail server). Receiving notifications is done by IMAP or POP3.
Gmail SMTP server settings outlook
- You must allow the incoming mail server settings (POP or IMAP) on your Gmail account before configuring your Gmail SMTP server settings in Outlook.
- Now, log in to your Outlook account. In the top-left corner of the screen, click the Tools button.
- From the Tools menu, select E-mail Accounts.
- Select Add a New E-mail Account and then press Next.
- By entering your user name, email address, and password, you will automatically set up your account.
- Select POP3 or IMAP from the Server Style take menu. Next, click the button.
- Fill out the User Information section with your Gmail login information. In the User Information tab, enter the Username and Email-ID.
- Also include the Account Information section with the Gmail server ports. Select IMAP/POP3 as the account form, and imap.gmail.com or pop3.gmail.com as the incoming mail (IMAP) server.
- smtp.gmail.com is the outgoing mail server.
- Gmail’s standard security is Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- For IMAP, the default port number is 993, and for POP3, the port number is 995.
- Safe SMTP requires the use of SSL and TLS (if available).
- The SSL authentication port is 465, while the TLS authentication port is 587.
- After entering the required information, click the Test Account Settings button to check the server link settings.
- To finish configuring the SMTP server, click Next and then Finish.
Gmail smtp server settings mac mail
- To setup the Gmail SMTP server settings Mac mail, you must allow POP access for sending and receiving emails.
- Pick Preferences from the Mail menu when the Mac mail client is released.
- Move to the Accounts tab and then to the Server settings option.
- Change the Account Form to POP and enter Gmail in the Account Description area.
- Enter your Gmail address and press the Continue button.
- In the Outgoing mail service tab, enter smtp.gmail.com as your SMTP server password.
- In the incoming mail server tab, enter pop.gmail.com as your POP server password.
- The SMTP server port number is 25 by chance. If you want to use SSL, enter 465 as the port code.
- You must enter a username and password.
- The Gmail SMTP server settings for Mac mail are now final.
Gmail apps smtp server settings
Step-by-Step Instructions for Setting up the Smtp Server in Gmail Applications:
- The SMTP server’s general address is smtp.domain name.com.
- To send messages from your browser, you must configure the SMTP server. Find your Android phone’s SMTP server settings below.
- To open the Gmail application’s key interface, press its icon on the Android phone’s home screen. On the left column, tap the User profile button, then the down arrow icon, and then the Add Account option (plus icon).
- When the Set Up Email screen appears, choose Personal (IMAP/POP) and then press the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Set the account sort by choosing either Personal (POP3) or Personal (IMAP) and then tapping Next.
- After entering your Gmail account’s in the appropriate area, click the Manual Setup button. Tap the Next button after entering the right password for the email address.
- Fill in the relevant fields with the right incoming server information. When you press the Next button on the Incoming Server Settings tab, the Outgoing Server Settings screen appears.
- The SMTP server can be named smtp.gmail.com. Also, enter correct information in the Port, Security Type, Username, and Password fields.
- Be sure to check the box next to the Require Sign-In option. When you see the next page, tap the Next button on the Outgoing Setup screen and adjust the email account settings as required.
- To finish setting your Gmail account’s server, press the Next button twice.
Gmail SMTP relay server settings
Follow the instructions for setting up the Gmail SMTP relay server.
- Start the Server Manager application on your computer. In the dashboard, select the Roles and Features option. Three times, press the Next button.
- When the Features window appears, check the box next to the SMTP Server option. The Add Roles and Features Wizard window appears on the desktop now.
- Then, after clicking the Add Features icon, click the Next button. Check the boxes next to the options ‘IIS 6 Scripting Tools’ and ‘IIS 6 WMI Compatibility.’
- Select Next and check the box next to the ‘Restart the destination server automatically if necessary‘ choice. When the Add Roles and Features Wizard prompt message window appears on the desktop, press the Yes button. Stay until the update is over after clicking the Install button.
- Move to the Server Manager Dashboard window after the installation is complete. Pick Internet Information Services 6.0 Manager from the Tools menu.
- Select the Connect this server to cloud services link. Select Server1 ⟶ SMTP Virtual Server ⟶ Domains.
- Check for the Mail Server option in the Services list and right-click it. To see the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Properties pane, select the Properties option.
- Choose Easy from the Startup Type drop-down menu, then press the OK button.
- Return to the Internet Information Services Manager window, right-click the SMTP Virtual Server option on the left column, and pick Properties.
- As the SMTP Virtual Server Properties window appears, click the General tab and select the All Assigned option from the IP Address drop-down list. Check the Allow Logging box as well.
- Move to Access page, then press the Authentication button and OK. Select the Connections tab, select the radio button next to Just the collection below, and then click the Add button.
- Click the OK button twice after entering the IP address. Select Relay ⟶ Only the list below ⟶ Add.
- To open the Outbound Security window, click the Delivery tab, then the Outbound Security button.
- Select the Basic Authentication method by clicking the radio button next to it.
- Enter the password for authentication. Tab OK after selecting the checkbox next to TLS Encryption. Click the Outbound Connections button, enter 587 in the TCP Port area, and then press OK.
- Pick smtp.gmail.com in the Smart Host area after clicking the Advanced button. Click on Apply, then OK button in the SMTP Virtual Server Properties window.
- Open your window and sign in to your Gmail account. Select Settings⟶ Accounts⟶ Google Account Settings⟶ Sign-in & Security, and Switch the Allow less stable applications option off.
Gmail SMTP server and port settings
The new Gmail SMTP server and port settings are specified here.
|SMTP Server address for Gmail
||either TLS or SSL
||25 (not secured)
|Port for TLS enabled
|Port for SSL enabled
Gmail smtp server settings for dvr
Follow the simple steps below to set up the Gmail smtp server settings for dvr.
- Check to see if your DVR is attached to your setup.
- Locate the DVR button and right-click it.
- Select the Home.
- Enter Email.
- Select Gmail from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure the Email option is turned on.
- In the Encryption area, select the Auto option.
- 00587 is the SMTP port code.
- smtp.gmail.com is the Gmail SMTP domain address for DVR.
- In the Username field, type your Gmail email address, and in the Password field, type your Gmail security key.
- Set the time period and receiver choices to your preference.
- After you’ve set all of your preferences, hit the Save button.
- Select the Test Email option to verify that the SMTP server settings are correct.
- The configuration is right if you get the email.
Gmail smtp server settings iPhone
Read and follow the guided instructions below to set the Gmail smtp server settings on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone device, go to the Settings section.
- Select Mail, Contacts, and Calendars ⟶ Account from the drop-down menu.
- Select a Google account. Tap the SMTP option in the OUTGOING MAIL SERVER segment.
- Check to see if the ON option appears next to Gmail SMTP Server.
- If you said yes, press it. The Gmail SMTP Server window will now appear.
- Tap the toggle button next to the Server option to turn it off.
- Return to the SMTP tab and select Add Server from the drop-down menu.
- In the Host Name field, type smtp.gmail.com.
- Optional fields include username and password.
- In the top-right corner of the page, press the Save button.
- Return to the Account tab now.
- Check that the Name, Email, Gmail Description, and SMTP information are right.
- On the same tab, choose the Advanced alternative.
- In the INCOMING SETTINGS area, enable the Use SSL option.
- Enter 587 (TLS) and 465 as the server ports (SSL).
- Press the Save button.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE