Mediacom is a top-rated email service based in the United States. If you want to use Mediacom Email Settings on Microsoft Outlook and iPhone, follow the instructions below:
Mediacom Email Configuration For Outlook
The Mediacom email outlook settings are as follows:
- Start the Outlook app.
- Select the file option.
- Navigate to the category details and choose Account settings.
- Open the email tab and choose ‘new.’
- Next, click on ‘server settings’.
- Enter the following data:
- Your complete name
- Your Mediacom email account
- Select the pop3 option from the type account choice.
- Fill in the blanks with the following information:
- The incoming email address should be ‘mail.mediacombb.net’.
- The incoming server value should be 950.
- For outgoing email, use mail.mediacombb.net.
- The value for the outgoing server should be 465.
- Enter your login details, such as username and password, and choose SSL as the security type.
- Try with the settings.
- If everything checks out, you’ll be using Mediacom on Outlook in no time.
- Finish by clicking the button.
Please keep in mind that the settings may change somewhat in various versions of Outlook. If you have any issues, please send us an email and we will get back to you.
Mediacom Email Configuration For iPhone
The following are the Mediacom email iPhone settings:
- Start your Apple device.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Move to the mail and contacts options.
- Click on the Add Account button, then on Other.
- In the ‘Add mail account’ option, provide the following information:
- Enter Name.
- Fill Full Mediacom Email address.
- Enter Password for the account.
- Check that you’ve entered the account’s description.
On Incoming Mail Server:-
- Mail.mediacombb.net should be the hostname.
- The username should be your email address.
- Enter your password here.
- Enter the following for the outgoing server:
- The hostname is mail.mediacombb.net.
- Enter your Mediacom email address.
- Fill in the password for the same.
- Save your activity.
- Choose your email address on the following page.
- Select SMTP for outgoing mail.
- Enter mail.mediacombb.net from the primary server drop-down menu. Check that SSL: SSL
- and the server port value of 465 both are there.
- Go to proceed and ensure that SSL: SSL and mail.mediacombb.net are input.
- Return to the previous screen.
- Restart your device.
Mediacom Email Configuration For Android
If you’re an Android user, here are the Mediacom email server settings for Android.
- Start your email app.
- Click to the settings panel.
- Now, pick the option to add a new email.
- Choose pop3.
- Just enter your email address.
- Please enter your password.
- Then select ‘Manual Setup.’
- Follow the steps described below, and then continue to following steps below for Mediacom email server settings for Android.
- When the incoming setup user clicks, input the following information:
- As the username, enter your email address.
- Enter your password here.
- Mail.mdediacombb.net is the domain for the ‘incoming mail server.’
- The port value is 995.
- SSL is the security protocol.
- Next, press the next button.
- Enter the following information for the outgoing server:
- In the outgoing server panel, enter mail.mediacombb.net.
- Your port value should be 465.
- SSL should be used for security.
- Enter your username and password here.
- Select the ‘next’ option.
- In the following screen, enter your options.
- Enter your Name account.
- Done setting.
We are confident that you will have no problems; but, if you want more support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Follow more information, CLICK HERE